CDL A Drivers - OTR - 2 Years Exp.
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 5/29/2023 6:34:52 AM
United S Do you want to make a difference?
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 1-2 years
Culture MATTERS. You May Be Asking Yourself, Why Choose United S?
In 2023, Our Staff Took a Voluntary Pay Cut to Preserve Driver Compensation.
Do You Think the Company You're Interviewing With or Working At Right Now Would Do This?
In the 8 Years We've Been In Business We've:
- NEVER Had a Layoff
- NEVER Reduced Rates
- Grow By 50% in the Last 90 Days While Others Are Closing Up Shop
**MUST HAVE 24 MONTHS CDL A DRIVING EXPERIENCE**
What We Offer:
- $1,950 Average Weekly Gross
- Up to $0.75 CPM
- Up to $0.15 CPM Bonus Boost
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Safety, Top Performer, Photo of the Month, DOT Inspection, and Mileage Bonuses
- Medical and Dental
- Pet and Rider Friendly
- Access to Drivers Lounge, Workout Gym, and Laundry Room
Call Ext. 6
- 24 Months Verifiable Class A Experience
- Not Accepting SAP Drivers at This Time
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Huntington. Historically , truck drivers haves relied on coal mining, but in recent years increased technology production has improved the diversity of the West Virginia economy, and has afforded truckers several new opportunities. While there have been some recent struggles with the economy, truck drivers and those seeking truck driving jobs have found lucrative careers in trucking.