CDL A Drivers - OTR - 2 Years Exp.
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 5/29/2023 6:34:52 AM
United S Do you want to make a difference?
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 1-2 years
Culture MATTERS. You May Be Asking Yourself, Why Choose United S?
In 2023, Our Staff Took a Voluntary Pay Cut to Preserve Driver Compensation.
Do You Think the Company You're Interviewing With or Working At Right Now Would Do This?
In the 8 Years We've Been In Business We've:
- NEVER Had a Layoff
- NEVER Reduced Rates
- Grow By 50% in the Last 90 Days While Others Are Closing Up Shop
**MUST HAVE 24 MONTHS CDL A DRIVING EXPERIENCE**
What We Offer:
- $1,950 Average Weekly Gross
- Up to $0.75 CPM
- Up to $0.15 CPM Bonus Boost
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Safety, Top Performer, Photo of the Month, DOT Inspection, and Mileage Bonuses
- Medical and Dental
- Pet and Rider Friendly
- Access to Drivers Lounge, Workout Gym, and Laundry Room
Call Ext. 6
- 24 Months Verifiable Class A Experience
- Not Accepting SAP Drivers at This Time
Beyond the job benefits already listed above for truck driving jobs in Madison, there are several other key advantages for truckers living here. With several ports on the west side of Lake Michigan including the Port of Milwaukee, City of Port Washington, and the Port of Green Bay, there is a steady stream of work for truck drivers living in Madison. Whether it is a marine engine, and aircraft engine or any of the other products in Wisconsin, there is continuous need for truckers combines with a solid quality of life.
You may be interested inView all
$2,000 Sign On
$2,000 Sign On