CDL-A TEAMS: Average earnings up to $85K per driver in Montpelier, VT
CDL-A Company Teams needed in Montpelier, VT
Average earnings: up to $85,000 per driver transporting security-sensitive cargo for the Department of Defense
Company Team Pay & Benefits
- Average yearly earning between $65,000 to $85,000 per driver
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Generous mileage pay
- $1,500 per week guarantee
- Safety bonuses paid quarterly
- 401K company match
- Holiday pay
- Performance incentives available – can add up to $1,000’s
- Employer paid life insurance
- Excellent benefits package for company drivers
- Owner-operators welcome!
Company Team Qualifications
- CDL - A
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Must be willing to obtain HAZMAT, TWIC card (reimbursed), and national security clearance
- Ready-made team or be willing to run team
PTS WORLDWIDE INC. is based in Somonauk Illinois. We are committed to being a people-focused organization. Co-founded by drivers, we understand how difficult OTR truck driving can be. Our 20-truck fleet allows us to focus on each of our driver’s needs to help them achieve their fullest potential. We know that the energy, intelligence, and insight that each person brings to the team makes us stronger as an organization. It has always been our objective to maintain a working environment where all of our employees can excel and become the very best in what they do.
Along with the job benefits already mentioned for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers residing in Montpelier. Vermont is bordered to the south by Massachusetts, the west by New York, the east by New Hampshire, and the north by Canada all of which offer a wide variety of truck driving jobs and opportunities for anyone seeking a career in trucking.
You may be interested inView all
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in Montpelier, VT - up to $325K - show tours!
High end freight