CDL CLASS A DRIVERS -Western States
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/23/2023 6:20:58 AM
Andrus Transportation Services Drive Success Home
Salt Lake City, UT
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 1-2 years
CDL A Regional Dry Van Drivers - Drive Routes through the Western United States and Never Be Far From Home!
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
Great Pay / Great Equipment / Great Team!
- Competitive Mileage Pay and Bonuses
- Regional Routes - You will be taking mostly hands free loads through WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT, AZ, & CO
- Flexible Driving Home Time Schedule - Work with support staff to find the routes that best match your needs
- Rider Policy - after 3 months with Andrus' permission
- Pet Policy - You furry friends can ride along from day one
- New Automatic Trucks - Freightliners and Volvos no older than 3 years
- Fully Loaded - with premium interiors, ELSs, Prepass, Qualcomm, and Transflow
- Personal Fleet Manager - you'll be known by name at Andrus
Andrus Transportation Services Inc, a family-owned company for 50 years, is actively hiring CDL A regional dry van drivers to run routes throughout the Western States (WA, OR, ID, UT, NV, CA, AZ, CO) There are a large variety of regional opportunities available, so please contact a recruiter now to discuss the routes, package, and overall life at Andrus.
Andrus is small enough to remain family/driver oriented, you are a name and not a number, but large enough to have the routes and strategically placed terminals to ensure you are getting the miles you want, while still getting home to spend your down time with family and friends. You will have have a true work/life balance with Andrus.
The total package is critical in making your decision to drive for us, and we are confident that we have the best package (total pay / hometime / benefits / equipment / respect) in the country to offer you. Talk with our awesome recruiters to find a route/pay/home-time package that works for you.
- At least 1 year of CLASS A driving experience
- Must be 23 years or older
- Must have a valid/current CDL-A
- Must have a clean driving record (no DWI/DUI or major driving violation in the last 5 years)
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Salt Lake City. Utah is a major player in terms of creating and providing solid long term trucking careers. . Utah’s central location in the western U.S. allows for easy access to all west coast ports, inland states, Canada, and Mexico. Some of the top U.S. truck carriers maintain their headquarters or began their operations out of Utah. Truck drivers in Salt Lake City and throughout Utah have several industries to chose from.
You may be interested inView all
Riverside Transport Inc.
Sign-On Bonus Available
Sign-On Bonus Available