CDL A Regional Drivers - Home Weekly
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/21/2023 6:21:17 AM
Brigham City, UT
Company Driver Dry Van Regional 1-2 years
OUR FIRST YEAR COMPANY DRIVERS CAN EARN UP TO $80,000 PER YEAR - HOME WEEKLY
Sharp Transportation - Our Drivers Are Our Best Asset
- CPM Rates Based on Experience
- $70,000 - $80,000 Per Year for 1st Year Drivers
- 1 Week Out, Reset at Home!
- Production and Safety Bonus up to $400+ Per Month
- Annual Pay Increases
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- $2,000 Retention Bonus - Paid Quarterly Over 1 Year
- Paid Layover, Detention and Breakdown Pay
- One Day Orientation
- Consistent Freight- If You Want Miles, You’ll Get Them!
- 10,000 - 13,000+ Miles Per Month
- 2020 or Newer Automatic Trucks
- APU's and Refrigerators
- Fold Down Bunk in Every Truck
- Omnitracs Electronic Logs and Drive Cam Cameras
- Fuel Cards - Cover Fuel, DEF and Scale Tickets
- Professional, Friendly Staff, 24 Hours
- Pre-planned Dispatch = Less Time at the Dock
- Average $1,000 on Driver Referrals
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance and Teladoc Visits
- 401K With 4% Match
- Rider Program - 5 Years and Up
- Paid Vacations After 1 Year
- Pet Friendly
All our freight is no touch, with the exeption of the cookie loads. Utah loads are all pre-loaded. No waiting
Optional cookie loads are touch freight with additional pay for off loading.
In 32 years of business, Sharp Transportation has grown from 1 building and a handful of trucks, to a nationwide operation with warehouses and offices throughout the western United States. We continue to run our operation from a small town in Northern Utah.
We understand that as a driver you want miles, to be paid, and you want your home time to be predictable. We will have you doing your weekly reset at home, when available (unless of course you would like to stay out longer)
-1 year driving experience
- No major tickets or accidents in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Brigham City. Utah is a major player in terms of creating and providing solid long term trucking careers. . Utah’s central location in the western U.S. allows for easy access to all west coast ports, inland states, Canada, and Mexico. Some of the top U.S. truck carriers maintain their headquarters or began their operations out of Utah. Truck drivers in Brigham City and throughout Utah have several industries to chose from.