Owner Operator - Flatbed, Reefer
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 5/26/2023 6:33:29 PM
AFC Transport One of the Best Flatbed Trucking Companies in the U.S.
Owner Operator Flatbed Over the Road 1-2 years
Living settlement to settlement is no way to run a business. Hire your truck on to AFC and partner with a company that truly gives you a support system without taking your freedom. Take up to 75% of the revenue. Book your own freight and make your own home time!
- Earn 75% of gross revenue!
- Book your own loads using the load board of your choice
- Get home when you want. Trucks where you want
- Trailers available for rent or bring your own
- Referral and Safety bonuses
- No up front costs
- Weekly settlements direct deposited
- Plate/Permit program available or use your own
- 24/7 Breakdown Assistance and office support
- 1 year of verifiable OTR driving experience with 6 months of flatbed or refrigerated experience
- No convictions for possession, sale or use of any illegal drugs
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Favorable references from past employers
- Must have no major moving violations/accidents for 36 months
- Must have current CDL A, DOT physical, and report for DOT drug screening
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Odessa. Texas offers its truck drivers more than most other states. With three of the most populous US cities and its deep-water ports, the variety of freight shipped is unlimited. Texas is one of only four US states boarding Mexico, therefore Texas truck drivers benefit from the fact that Texas dominates the US Mexico border crossings and 85% of the trade between Texas and Mexico is handled by trucks. Texas’ central US geographic location allow truck drivers to reach almost any other part of the US within a short time from its borders.
You may be interested inView all