CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Houston, TX
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn over $90,000 Per Year!!
- $0.60-$0.62/mile based on experience for all loaded and empty miles
- $1,750 Sign-On Bonus for W2 and $3,800 Sign-On Bonus for 1099
- $5,000 accelerator sign on bonus paid quarterly
- $500 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Weekly Guarantee – Must be in good service standing. Provides security in the event of weather or breakdown.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- Regional Running – You don’t have to go far from home to make your miles.
- Updated Equipment – RTI's updated equipment base means you will spend less time in the shop.
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 22 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Houston. Texas offers its truck drivers more than most other states. With three of the most populous US cities and its deep-water ports, the variety of freight shipped is unlimited. Texas is one of only four US states boarding Mexico, therefore Texas truck drivers benefit from the fact that Texas dominates the US Mexico border crossings and 85% of the trade between Texas and Mexico is handled by trucks. Texas’ central US geographic location allow truck drivers to reach almost any other part of the US within a short time from its borders.