CDL-A Company Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Jobs in Scranton, PA
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Scranton, PA
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn over $90,000 Per Year!!
- Up to $0.66/mile based on experience and location
- $1,750 Sign-On Bonus for W2 and $3,800 Sign-On Bonus for 1099
- $5,000 accelerator sign on bonus paid quarterly
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Minimum Guarantees Available! Ask a Recruiter about your guarantee
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- Regional Running – You don’t have to go far from home to make your miles.
- Updated Equipment – RTI's updated equipment base means you will spend less time in the shop.
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 22 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Scranton. Those holding truck driving jobs and bound to or from New York and New England must pass through at least a portion of Pennsylvania to reach their destinations. Likewise, Pennsylvania is home to the petroleum and steel industries — two significant commodities that offer steady work for truckers in Scranton.
You may be interested inView all
Drive for a Top 20 U.S. Flatbed Hauler
P.I. & I. is a Top 20 U.S. Flatbed carrier - now hiring Company Drivers in Scranton, PA
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in Scranton, PA - up to $325K - show tours!
High end freight