CDL-A TEAMS: Average earnings up to $85K per driver in Reno, NV
CDL-A Company Teams needed in Reno, NV
Average earnings: up to $85,000 per driver transporting security-sensitive cargo for the Department of Defense
Company Team Pay & Benefits
- Average yearly earning between $65,000 to $85,000 per driver
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Generous mileage pay
- $1,500 per week guarantee
- Safety bonuses paid quarterly
- 401K company match
- Holiday pay
- Performance incentives available – can add up to $1,000’s
- Employer paid life insurance
- Excellent benefits package for company drivers
- Owner-operators welcome!
Company Team Qualifications
- CDL - A
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Must be willing to obtain HAZMAT, TWIC card (reimbursed), and national security clearance
- Ready-made team or be willing to run team
PTS WORLDWIDE INC. is based in Somonauk Illinois. We are committed to being a people-focused organization. Co-founded by drivers, we understand how difficult OTR truck driving can be. Our 20-truck fleet allows us to focus on each of our driver’s needs to help them achieve their fullest potential. We know that the energy, intelligence, and insight that each person brings to the team makes us stronger as an organization. It has always been our objective to maintain a working environment where all of our employees can excel and become the very best in what they do.
Beyond the many job benefits previously mentioned above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers living in Reno. Nevada’s proximity to the west coast, including the ports of California, Oregon, and Washington make it an ideal location for manufacturing of products to be trucked to nearby ports, as well as to Canada and Mexico. Truck driver job opportunities are robust in this state ranging from manufacturing, mining and technology.
You may be interested inView all
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in Reno, NV - up to $325K - show tours!