CDL-A Local and Linehaul Drivers Wanted
Yellow, the original Less-Than-Truckload carrier, is looking for great people to join our team! As an industry leader, we offer competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family with no out-of-pocket premiums.
Yellow Linehaul Driver: Enjoy excellent home time and 100% no-touch freight. We're a terminal-to-terminal operation, so you'll never drop off at a customer site, and for non-sleeper teams, you'll sleep in a company-paid hotel for overnights.
Yellow Local Driver: Be home daily, drive a defined local territory, and develop meaningful customer relationships as you pick up and deliver freight.
Don't have any experience? The Yellow CDL Driving Academy is 100% tuition-free and provides you with the paid training and support to hit the road successfully as a Yellow driver.
What we offer you:
- 100% Paid Health Insurance for you and your family
- Top Pay/Sign-On Bonuses at select locations
- Competitive Salary
- Great Home Time
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Direct Deposit (Paid Weekly)
- Class A CDL or willingness to obtain a license
- Age 21 or over
- Safe driving record
- Be able to lift between 55 and 100 lbs
- Hazmat endorsement OR willing to get a Hazmat endorsement
- 2023 Military Friendly Employer
- 2022 Top Company for Women to Work for In Transportation
Along with the job benefits already mentioned for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing opportunities for truckers residing in North Reading. When it comes to truck driver jobs, Massachusetts offers many industries in which a driver can specialize as well as a large number of companies and carriers. Many Massachusetts trucking jobs are regional, with loads hauled in-state, throughout New England and to New York, and most products involve technology.