CDL-A Company Truck Drivers and Lease Purchase Truck Drivers in Dodge City, KS
We strive to be a top employer, provide superior service to our customers, and earn corporate respect from our competitors.
We welcome drivers who are looking for successful paths to being their own boss, owning their own truck, having consistent pay and benefits, regular home time, and a family work atmosphere that puts people before profits.
Looking for Company Drivers in Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Riverside Transport was founded in the fall of 1993 with 10 Owner Operators and 20 trailers. With over 27 years of work within the trucking industry, we have kept our family values while growing to a fleet of more than 900 tractors and 4,200 trailers. We have operational terminals equipped with maintenance repair shops onsite in Kansas City, KS, Owensboro, KY & Muskogee, OK.
Call Riverside Transport Now at 866-983-5056
Dry Van Truck Driver Compensation & Benefits:
- Earn over $90,000 Per Year!!
- $0.60-$0.62/mile based on experience for all loaded and empty miles
- $1,750 Sign-On Bonus for W2 and $3,800 Sign-On Bonus for 1099
- $5,000 accelerator sign on bonus paid quarterly
- $500 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Weekly Guarantee – Must be in good service standing. Provides security in the event of weather or breakdown.
- Health, Vision, Dental and 401K for W2 - Third Party Options for 1099 Benefits
- 30:1 Dispatcher ratio – easily reach your driver manager!
- Contracted freight -- don’t wait on brokers to plan you.
- Regional Running – You don’t have to go far from home to make your miles.
- Updated Equipment – RTI's updated equipment base means you will spend less time in the shop.
Truck Driver Qualifications:
- 22 Years of Age
- Class A CDL
- 12 Months of Class A Experience
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in 3 Years
Beyond the job benefits already listed above for truck driving jobs, there are several other appealing benefits for truckers living in Dodge City. Kansas plays a vital role in supplying the nation with a variety of products, including necessities. The state has terminals for over a DOZEN of the nation’s largest carriers! Quite simply, Kansas is just about as central to the lower 48 as any other state, and this location means trucking is alive and well. In terms of exports, nearly 20% of products trucked out of state are aviation-related (planes, engines, parts, etc.) But agriculture play a huge role in the Kansas economy and is an industry offering many lucrative truck driver jobs in Dodge City.