CDL-A TEAMS: Average earnings up to $85K per driver in South Bend, IN
CDL-A Company Teams needed in South Bend, IN
Average earnings: up to $85,000 per driver transporting security-sensitive cargo for the Department of Defense
Company Team Pay & Benefits
- Average yearly earning between $65,000 to $85,000 per driver
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Generous mileage pay
- $1,500 per week guarantee
- Safety bonuses paid quarterly
- 401K company match
- Holiday pay
- Performance incentives available – can add up to $1,000’s
- Employer paid life insurance
- Excellent benefits package for company drivers
- Owner-operators welcome!
Company Team Qualifications
- CDL - A
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Must be willing to obtain HAZMAT, TWIC card (reimbursed), and national security clearance
- Ready-made team or be willing to run team
PTS WORLDWIDE INC. is based in Somonauk Illinois. We are committed to being a people-focused organization. Co-founded by drivers, we understand how difficult OTR truck driving can be. Our 20-truck fleet allows us to focus on each of our driver’s needs to help them achieve their fullest potential. We know that the energy, intelligence, and insight that each person brings to the team makes us stronger as an organization. It has always been our objective to maintain a working environment where all of our employees can excel and become the very best in what they do.
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in South Bend. Indiana has one of the most active trucking industries in the US. Located on the eastern edge of the Midwest, Indiana is one of several major convergence zones where truck drivers can head for most parts of the US.
You may be interested inView all
Let's get the show on the road
CDL-A Team and Solo OOs in South Bend, IN - up to $325K - show tours!
30:1 Dispatcher Ratio
CDL-A Company Truck Driver & Lease Purchase Jobs in South Bend, IN
$2,000 Sign On