CDL A Truck Driver - Home Weekly
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/28/2023 6:20:00 AM
Jones Logistics Join the Jones Family
Company Driver Dry Van Regional 1-2 years
DEDICATED HOME WEEKLY 60 CENTS PER MILE, ALL MILES PAID
Jones Logistics has Dedicated Home Weekly runs covering the Southeast and Midwest. At Jones Logistics we let you do the driving!!
- $.60 CPM STARTING pay
- Earn between $70-$103K+ year
- Average up to 2,400+ Miles Per Week
- $5,000.00 Referral Bonus, No Limit (must meet conditions)
- Home Weekly
- Company Driver Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 5% Company Match
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pet Policy
- Rider Policy
- Late model Kenworth Sleepers
At Jones Logistics we let you do the Driving – Learn what it’s like to Drive for Jones.
- Must have at least 2 years driving experience with a Class A CDL.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years.
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
- DUI, DWI and other more severe offenses considered after 5 years from the date of conviction
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in Columbus. Indiana has one of the most active trucking industries in the US. Located on the eastern edge of the Midwest, Indiana is one of several major convergence zones where truck drivers can head for most parts of the US.