CDL A Regional Drivers - Home Weekly
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/21/2023 6:21:17 AM
Waller Truck Company Inc
Company Driver Dry Van Regional 1-2 years
OUR REGIONAL DRIVERS EARN UP TO $1,800 PER WEEK - HOME WEEKLY OR STAY OUT LONGER!
Waller Trucking is currently hiring Class A Midwest Regional Over the Road Drivers! Waller is a growing, family-run trucking company. Waller has been running freight through the Midwest for over 60 years. Drivers are the key to our success, and we make them our priority.
- $1,400 - $1,800 Per Week
- $0.60 - $0.65 CPM - Depending on Hazmat Loads
- Direct Deposit – Paid Weekly!
- Paid Orientation
- $500 Sign-On Bonus (Paid on 1st Check)
- Detention, Layover, Break Down, and Stop off Pay – All Paid
- Out 5 - 10 Days - Welcome to stay out longer, you choose!
- Driving 650 Mile Radius from the KC Area and Back
- 2,500 - 3,000 Miles a Week
- Traveling the Midwest Region
- Weekends Not Required
- Full Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pets Welcome With You on the Road
- On-Site Driver Lounge – With Wi-Fi, Laundry, Shower Facilities
- We Have Great Freight & Great Lanes!
- 2020-2023 Kenworth T680’s Automatics
- Trucks equipped with APU’s and Inverters
- Refrigerators Included in Every Truck
- 7 Bay Repair Facility with Fueling Station & Truck Wash
- Dry Van – 90% Drop and Hook, 10% Live Unload (Driver Never Touches Freight)
Waller Corporate office is located 20 minutes Northeast of the Kansas City in Excelsior Springs, MO. Waller Truck offers premium service to our customers and attractive amenities to our drivers.
“The Road to Success, starts with Waller, Apply Now!
About Waller: Waller prides themselves on Quality, Fairness, Honesty and Uncompromising Customer Service. Drivers are valued employees, and we appreciate their abilities and dedication to our customers. Join the Waller Professional Driver team. Amazing things can happen when you work for the right team.
- Must be 23 Years of Age
- Valid Class A CDL License
- 2 Years Experience as a CDL Class A Driver – In the Last 3 Years
- Acceptable Driving Record
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Evansdale. Iowa offers a variety of industries in which a truck driver can specialize. As you might imagine, agriculture tops the list. But whether exported out of state, out of the country, or simply remain in the state for the use of those living in Iowa, truck drivers are transporting large tractors, airplane parts, corn and several critical products.