Our Success Depends on Our Team
Established in 1918 and headquartered in St. Louis, Hogan is a privately-held company that truly cares about our employees. Our hard-working team is dedicated to being the BEST transportation provider in the industry by delivering exceptional value to our customers. Our mission is to:
- Attract, recruit, & retain excellent employees that are passionately motivated to execute our vision;
- Provide a work environment that enables our employees to thrive professionally and personally;
- Develop our employees at every level of the organization, as the company’s continued success is rooted in the performance and strength of our team.
OUR VISIONTo be recognized as the most respected transportation provider in the industry by continually focusing on providing the highest quality experience possible for our customers, employees, and strategic partners.
- To provide excellent value for our customers by providing high quality, innovative, solution-based services resulting in a long-lasting, mutually beneficial business relationship.
- To create a highly respected brand through dedication to quality and service excellence throughout our organization.
- To attract, recruit, & retain excellent employees that are passionately motivated to execute the vision, to provide a work environment that enables them to thrive professionally and personally, and to further develop our employees at every level of the organization, as our continued success is rooted their performance.
- To drive the company’s financial success and long-term sustainability.
- To positively contribute to the communities in which we live and work.
- To always strive to maintain an organizational culture based on the values of our family owned & operated business.
- Integrity – We always display the highest integrity in the business decisions we make, and we simply do the right thing for our customers, our employees, our strategic partners, our community, and our environment.
- Professionalism – In every aspect of our organization, we conduct ourselves in a professional and honorable manner.
- Responsibility – We are dedicated to being a well-respected corporate citizen, and regardless of the consequences will act with the utmost responsibility.
- Teamwork – We value teamwork throughout our organization, as we know collaboration - among our employees, as well as with our customers and partners - is critical to our success.
- Pursuit of Excellence – We continually strive to exceed the expectations of our customer and our employees.
- Commitment – We are passionately committed to executing our vision, honoring both the hundred year legacy as well as the future reputation of our organization.
Job search faqs
GoTruckers.com is one of the leading sources of long haul truck driving job listings, and its primary objective is to connect professional truck drivers with jobs. GoTruckers.com’s job search functionality is designed to be simple and easy to use, and allows truck drivers to search for jobs by state, by driver type, by hauling type and by carrier.
Once you apply for a job, we match your qualifications to the appropriate job listings and send your application to the trucking companies immediately.
GoTruckers.com’s job search functionality is designed to be simple and easy to use, and allows job seekers to search for truck driver jobs by state, by driver type, by hauling type and by carrier. When searching for truck driving jobs, you may set the search criteria to be as specific or general as you want to find the job that is best for you.
GoTruckers.com adds and updates job listings immediately as new truck driving job listings are received from carriers hiring truck drivers. So it is best to visit GoTruckers.com regularly for updated job listings when in the market for a new truck driving job.
No! Drivers may access truck driver job listings, truck driving job resources as well as submit job applications on GoTruckers.com free of charge using their phone, desktop or any other device.
Yes! We encourage you to apply for all jobs that you have an interest and that match your qualifications. Applying for multiple jobs increases your chances of finding the best job for you.
To apply for all jobs that meet your qualifications with one application, Click Here.
After you have submitted your application on GoTruckers.com, you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received.
If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folder. If you determined you did not receive the email confirmation, please Contact Us.
GoTruckers.com processes job applications immediately and automatically sends driver applications to the carrier once we confirm your qualifications meet the job requirements.
Carriers' response time may vary based on the urgency of their hiring needs, the number applications the carrier receives and the resources dedicated to processing applications. Applicants will increase their chances of being contacted by carriers by applying to all jobs that meet their qualifications.
To apply for all jobs that meet your qualifications, Click Here.
Carrier may or may not respond to all applications depending on their hiring policies, procedures and driver needs. And, it is possible that a carrier will not respond to applicants if their experience does not match the hiring requirements. Applicants will increase their chances of being contacted by carriers by applying to all jobs that meet their qualifications.
To apply for all jobs that meet your qualifications, Click Here.
Along with all truck driving job listings, GoTruckers.com provides information about all carriers offering jobs in the carrier’s information page. Each carrier’s information page is accessible from the each individual job listing or from the Carrier List.
A commercial driver's license (CDL) is a driver's license required to operate large, heavy, or hazardous material vehicles in the US. The “class” of CDL a truck driver needs depends on the type of commercial motor vehicle operated. A truck driver may hold a CDL in one of three classes: Class A, Class B, and Class C.
For a detailed explanation of the different classes of CDLs, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.
Driver Type refers to the employment arrangement a driver operates. The most common truck driver arrangements include:
- Company Driver: Drivers employed by a specific carrier with its own fleet of trucks. “Companies” can be carriers that contract to transport other individuals' or companies' freight, or companies that carry their own freight.
- Lease-Purchase: Drivers hired by carriers where the truck is leased to the individual driver.
- Owner Operator (OO): Drivers who own the truck and operate as an independent business (also referred to as an "independent contractor").
- Team Driver: Drivers operating with a partner who shares driving duties.
For a detailed explanation of Driver Types, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.
Hauling Type (or trailer type, or equipment type) refers to the type of cargo being hauled. Different types of cargo materials require different types of trailers, and each type of trailer requires unique driver experience.
For a detailed explanation of Hauling Types, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.
Endorsements are required certifications for CDL holders hauling various types of equipment and freight. The most common endorsements for long haul truck drivers include:
- Doubles/Triples: required for drivers hauling double or triple trailers.
- HazMat: required for transporting hazardous materials.
- Tanker: required for operating a vehicles designed with a permanent or temporary tank attached.
For a detailed explanation of the different types of endorsements, visit Truck Driving Job Resources.