Flatbed Drivers - Western Fleet (CDL)
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/21/2023 6:21:17 AM
Andrus Transportation Services Drive Success Home
Company Driver Flatbed Over the Road 1-2 years
Join the Andrus Driving Family - NEVER BE FAR FROM HOME!
Drivers in the Western Flatbed Fleet average $84,500 annually. We are committed to providing you with the most reliable equipment, best support team available 24/7, competitive pay & bonus structure and FLEXIBLE HOME TIME
Immediate Openings - Flatbed Drivers in the Western States, based in SLC
Talk to your recruiter about lanes throughout the following states: WA, OR, ID, NV, CA, UT, CO, WY, AZ, NM
Pay & Bonuses
- Base CPM is based on your overall driving experience
- Fleet Average - $1,625 weekly
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Mileage Pay - based on previous experience
- Performance Bonuses - mileage, idle, and fuel efficiency
- Longevity Bonus - Quarterly $0.03 CPM bonus after one year of employment
- Accessorial Pay - detention, drop, and layover
- NEW Flatbed Seasonal Tarp Pay Policy
- Effective immediately, all tarped loads that deliver on or after December 15th through March 15th, and all loads that deliver on or after June 15th through September 15th, will be paid at $100.
- All tarped loads that deliver before or after these seasonal time frames, will be paid at the normal rate of $80.
- Regional Western Lanes - deliveries as far north as Washington and as far south as New Mexico. Most runs are along I-15/84, I-5, I-10, and I-70.
- Dependable Home Time - two days weekly - at least 2,500 miles per week
- Rider Policy - after 3 months with Andrus' permission
- Pet Policy - pets are allowed from your first load
- New Automatic Trucks - Freightliners and Volvos no older than 3 years
- Fully Loaded - with premium interiors, ELSs, Prepass, Qualcomm, and Transflow
- Personal Fleet Manager - you'll be known by name at Andrus and have support where ever you are and whenever you need it
- Insurance Coverage - medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off - vacation, six paid holidays, and sick leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 1 year OTR Flatbed Experience
- Load Securement Knowledge
- Valid Class A CDL
- At Least 23 years old
- NO DUI, DWI, or Reckless driving charges within the last 5 years
- Hazmat Endorsement or Willingness to Obtain Hazmat within 90 days of Hire ( we pay for background screening)
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Fontana. California is a gateway in and out of the US to most anywhere in the world, including Mexico. Of the western states, none has a greater impact on the US economy than California and, likewise, you won’t find more quantity or variety of truck driving jobs anywhere else. With a large population and some of the top industries, California is a conduit for freight coming and leaving its 11 deep water ports (two of which are the busiest ports in the US), Silicon Valley, and points up and down the west coast and inland.