WESTERN 13 REGIONAL
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 6/1/2023 6:33:57 PM
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 6 months to 1 year
Make $1,920 A Week Gross,
Home 1 day for every week out!
- 2,800 - 3,200 miles per week
- .60 CPM
- Generous bonus plan - Up to .04 cpm monthly - easily obtainable
- Veterans receive an additional .02 cpm as a thank you for your service.
- Additional pay for Hazmat and Refrigerated loads
- Medical (As low as $80 a week), Dental, Vision, short and long-term disability.
- 2 Plans Available
- 401K Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Disability Long/Short Term Available
- 2020 and Newer
- Freightliner Cascadia and Kenworth's
- OTR Lanes get an APU
- No Touch Freight
- Free Passenger Program
- Pet-Friendly! No breed or weight restrictions.
- 2 Day Orientation, Travel, Lodging, Lunch Provided
- Assigned Equipment, Assigned Dispatcher, Fuel Card
- Monthly Truck Wash
- No Slip Seating
- Weekly Pay, Optional Per Diem
Call or Apply Now!
WESTERN 13 OTR
- 1 Year Verifiable CDL A Experience Required
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must Meet FMCSA Requirements
Beyond the job benefits already listed above, there are several other advantages to truck driving jobs in Yuma. With an excellent highway system, and sunny weather, Arizona’s position as a state rich in resources, military manufacturing, and technology, offers stability for truckers or anyone seeking truck driver jobs in Arizona.