CDL A Drivers - OTR - 2 Years Exp.
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 5/29/2023 6:34:52 AM
United S Do you want to make a difference?
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 1-2 years
Culture MATTERS. You May Be Asking Yourself, Why Choose United S?
In 2023, Our Staff Took a Voluntary Pay Cut to Preserve Driver Compensation.
Do You Think the Company You're Interviewing With or Working At Right Now Would Do This?
In the 8 Years We've Been In Business We've:
- NEVER Had a Layoff
- NEVER Reduced Rates
- Grow By 50% in the Last 90 Days While Others Are Closing Up Shop
**MUST HAVE 24 MONTHS CDL A DRIVING EXPERIENCE**
What We Offer:
- $1,950 Average Weekly Gross
- Up to $0.75 CPM
- Up to $0.15 CPM Bonus Boost
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Safety, Top Performer, Photo of the Month, DOT Inspection, and Mileage Bonuses
- Medical and Dental
- Pet and Rider Friendly
- Access to Drivers Lounge, Workout Gym, and Laundry Room
Call Ext. 6
- 24 Months Verifiable Class A Experience
- Not Accepting SAP Drivers at This Time
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in Dothan. Trucking dominates the Alabama transportation industry, moving 75% of freight into, out of, and through the state. Alabama’s location in the Deep South along the Gulf of Mexico, along with its one major port, the Port of Mobile, make it an attractive base for truck drivers. Alabama’s interstate system provides direct routes across the south, including two interstates allowing Alabama truck drivers to cross virtually the entire US from east to west.