CDL A Company Driver OTR
This job opportunity is OPEN | Updated 3/31/2023 1:34:21 PM
Company Driver Dry Van Over the Road 1-2 years
HIGH PAY OTR POSITIONS OPEN
PRIMA EXPRESS OFFERS DRIVERS GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS. ALL MILES PAID!!
EARN OVER $80,000.00 PER YEAR
- ALL MILES PAID LOADED AND EMPTY
- Earn from $80000 up to $100000 per year
- Newer 2018-2023 Freightliners
- 90% dedicated runs with 75% drop and hook with 100% no-touch freight
- Annual Pay Increases
- Uusual schedule is 2-3 weeks out and then 2-3 days home
- We have been recognized as the 2016 Regional Carrier of the Year and 2017-2020 National Carrier of the Year by Case Stack Consolidation.
401k Retirement Plan
Pet and Rider Policy
PRIMA EXPRESS, is looking for professional OTR Drivers. We are committed to our Drivers and offer a friendly and courteous environment. Discover the Difference APPLY TODAY!!
ALL MILES PAID LOADED AND EMPTY
Valid Class A CDL
Meet FMCSA/DOT driver requirments
1 year OTR driving experience
In addition to the job benefits mentioned above, there are several other general advantages to truck driving jobs in Birmingham. Trucking dominates the Alabama transportation industry, moving 75% of freight into, out of, and through the state. Alabama’s location in the Deep South along the Gulf of Mexico, along with its one major port, the Port of Mobile, make it an attractive base for truck drivers. Alabama’s interstate system provides direct routes across the south, including two interstates allowing Alabama truck drivers to cross virtually the entire US from east to west.